cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gtx1080Ti and RTX 2080Ti best price/comparison thread

Techy111
MVP
MVP

As per the title, this thread is intended to be a quick reference for current best prices on these two cards, a they're generating a lot of interest right now. If theres a stand-out great deal, please tag me and I'll update this first post to include that. Feel free to add prices for whatever region you're in and in whatever currency, but please avoid any posts not related to this specific topic, thanks and keep a tight hold of those credit cards.

To start off:

Scan UK prices:

EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition GAMING SC  £629.99

Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti WINDFORCE OC    £1,049.99

EVGA 2080 ti xc will cost $1700 ( 10.999 dkr ) 

Dutch prices for Founders edition =

RTX 2080 TI - 1260 Euro's
RTX 2080 - 850 Euro's
RTX 2070 - 640 Euro's

Canadian prices -

EVGA RTX 2080 XC Gaming: $1099.
EVGA RTX 2080 XC Ultra Gaming: $1199.
Other 2080 variants are in between those two prices. 

Ti versions are between $1600 and $1750.
No 2070 listed yet.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

538 REPLIES 538

Anonymous
Not applicable

DLSS is working on a few games, I've been using it on Metro Exodus.

Much of a performance increase?

Yeah, it helps a bit. Especially combined with ray tracing, which is kind of slow to begin with.

cybershrapnel
Protege
you can clearly see that techy111's knowledge is very sketch based on his interpretation of this statement below as being inappropriate and I want him shutdown!!!!yk6rlfvl0b79.png

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee

you can clearly see that techy111's knowledge is very sketch based on his interpretation of this statement below as being inappropriate and I want him shutdown!!!!yk6rlfvl0b79.png

First you insult people.
 Then you spam the whole of the forum.
Yup, youre a keeper for sure.
Be good, die great !

Techy111
MVP
MVP
After a series of internal investigations and meetings with myself i would just like to announce that I've cleared myself. Thanks
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Techy111
MVP
MVP

Have a 1080ti so moving up to the 2080.

I'd stay with 1080ti imo

hoppingbunny123
Rising Star

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Yup the only gain would be a 2080ti so stay with that 1080ti it's good for VR for a while to come.

TragicDelight
Protege
I went from EVGA 1080ti FTW3 Hybrid to a MSI 2080ti Gaming X Trio
The difference in SS ability and all around smoothness is NOTICEABLE.

JobDiva
Honored Guest
I've got  Gtx1080  not Ti - it's a bit cheaper