cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP Reverb G2 Available Pre-orders UP - November Release Date Confirmed

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Just ordered mine the price is £525 including VAT & Shipping to UK. 

https://systemactive.co.uk/online/hp-reverb-g2/

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
1,930 REPLIES 1,930

MPires
Heroic Explorer

pyroth309 said:

MPires said:

A question. Is it necessary to keep installing the Rift S to access the library of games purchased from Oculus with the Reverb G2? Thank you for the clarifications you can give me.

You don't need the Rift-S headset but you do need the Rift software.

Thanks pyroth309, apparently I was reckless, first uninstalled the Rift S and the software and then asked the question 😞

MPires
Heroic Explorer

RedRizla said:

Has anyone had success wearing glasses in the HP -G2? I will have to order some smaller ones if they have because the current ones I have are too big. I use 1.25 for each eye and don't have a perscription for my glasses, so I can't order those insert lenses.

I tried but it is not comfortable. I placed an order for inserts with widmovr and now just wait ...

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
SystemActive are now offering £50 cashback for those who pre-ordered. That's pretty decent of them/HP. What with the initial pre-order discount this headset cost close to £500. I guess you could say HP paying back all the interest they accrued holding peoples pre-order money for months.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

bigmike20vt
Visionary
 I have just filled in the form for the £50 cashback.  I almost feel like it's stealing as unlike some I got my device and it works ok.   Still. Means the full package cost me £510.     Those who got it for £525 it will only cost £475.   Now that is a bargain
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

OmegaM4N
Expert Trustee
^^^Better in your pocket always. 😉
CV1/Vive-knuckles)/Dell Vr Visor/Go/Quest II/ PSVR.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
@bigmike20vt @Shadowmask72 - Where do I fill this forum in? I was one of the first to order and haven't got any cash back or any email?

bigmike20vt
Visionary
I just got an email sent to my registered email address that I bought it from.

Titled
Reverb G2 HP £50 Cashback – SystemActive
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
All OK now

Luciferous
Consultant
Just gets better and better dont rub it in 😉

MPires
Heroic Explorer
I bought it at Bestware but so far they still haven't said how to process the cashback