Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Lenses for Virtual Reality Headsets Work [Video]

vrcover
Explorer
5 REPLIES 5

FingerMcPokeye
Heroic Explorer
I think I would just like to sit and listen to that guy talk. It's pleasant like listening to Bob Ross make a painting with birds.

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee
"FingerMcPokeye" wrote:
I think I would just like to sit and listen to that guy talk. It's pleasant like listening to Bob Ross make a painting with birds.

Hah, I hit play on the video and thought, "Man, this guy's voice is irritating." Then look down and see your post saying the exact opposite. :lol:

standtall007
Protege
"TwoHedWlf" wrote:
"FingerMcPokeye" wrote:

Hah, I hit play on the video and thought, "Man, this guy's voice is irritating." Then look down and see your post saying the exact opposite. :lol:

then try listening to this (german?) speak and listen closely to when he says a word like three, or run:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPD6P0mBwzs
ASUS Maximus VII Formula Intel core i7 quad core 4790K OC'ed @ 4.4Ghz 32GB DDR3 Ram Nvidia Geforce GTX 980 4GB Windows 10 Pro 64bit GSync Monitor @ 2560x1440, 144Hz ------------------------------------------- DK2 Owner CV1 Preordered.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Informative video, but that music...way to uplifting and inspirational. I felt like this was some breakthrough in cancer research, and that I should cry now, humanity is saved!

Syrellaris
Rising Star
"standtall007" wrote:
"TwoHedWlf" wrote:
"FingerMcPokeye" wrote:

then try listening to this (german?) speak and listen closely to when he says a word like three, or run:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPD6P0mBwzs

It's Tree D! 😛