cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How about privacy if we need to login the oculus quest by facebook account?

bubbleball
Honored Guest
If it need to use facebook to login the facebook and I give my oculus quest to friend for playing for a period.

Can they open  my facebook and do something with my facebook profile or read message or not?
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

If it need to use facebook to login the facebook and I give my oculus quest to friend for playing for a period.

Can they open  my facebook and do something with my facebook profile or read message or not?

We wont know 100% until release of the new software what all the new apps will be able to do. Short answer for right now is no - they will need to know your log in information still.

Under the new ToS  though - if you do lend out your headset - you are giving your friends/family/anyone permission to use your account as you. Unless - you make them create their own account at witch they can use to log in instead to access their purchase apps. Actually - under the new ToS anyone outside of you - will need to create their own accounts if they intend to use the headset.

nalex66
MVP
MVP
They are introducing a multi-user system that will allow other users to login on your headset using their own Facebook account.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo