cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take to receive my Oculus?

Vydrak
Honored Guest
Why, even after the payment went through, don't I have a tracking number? I can not figure out when I will receive my console. Dates keeps changing and it stays in the processing category. Does it tell you or let you know when you will be getting it?
4 REPLIES 4

Richooal
Consultant
From what I've heard you have 2 conflicting stories there. You say it's in "processing" but you also say you've been charged for it.
As far as I know, Oculus only charge when the item is about to be shipped. If you've been charged for it, be patient, you'll get a tracking number soon.
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

DylanTheDopeDea
Explorer
It might take a full week for processing to finish but once it finishes processing it will ship and arrive in 2-3 days. Also it will create a shipping label before it actually ships so even once it says it shipped you might not see any progress for the tracking.

DylanTheDopeDea
Explorer
Also which device did you order? Was it a quest 2?

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi there! You're emailed a tracking number once we've confirmed that your order has dispatched from the warehouse. Make sure that you check both your Junk and Spam folders for these messages, just in case as well. Also, you can always contact us for more information on your order by clicking here. We're happy to help!
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!