cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many profiles

Poker-Guy
Honored Guest
How many profiles can you add to 1 acct? 
4 REPLIES 4

Kentobi
Heroic Explorer
Unfortunately, you can only be logged in to one account at a time right now. There’s no option for multiple users. 

kojack
MVP
MVP
If you are talking about the Rift / Rift-S / Quest with Link then you can have multiple accounts that you log in and out of. Any games bought on one account are only on that account, there's no sharing.

If you are talking about the Go / Quest (stand alone) then changing accounts is much harder, the only way to log out is to factory reset the headset, wiping it and requiring the whole setup process again.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

TEZ_Bossman
Honored Guest
will it get rid of all my games if i factory reset?

kojack
MVP
MVP

will it get rid of all my games if i factory reset?

It will delete them from the headset, but you will still own them on the account that bought them and can reinstall. If you are swapping between accounts, games can't be shared unless you buy them multiple times (once for each account that you want to play them).

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2