cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check for your $15 store credit.

LZoltowski
Champion
Hi all, have received numerous questions regarding this so here is a bullet point summary:

• Your $15 (or your currency equivalent) will be applied within 7 days to your account
  • To qualify you must have used your Rift on or after February 1st 2018

Store credits legal bits: 
https://www.oculus.com/email/zdirect/?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.oculus.com%2Flegal%2Fstore-credits%...

To check your store credit ballance:

When you receive store credit from Oculus, you can check your store credit balance from your settings in the Oculus app. Before you can use your store credit, you'll need to add a payment method to your account. All of your Oculus devices share the same store credit.

To check your store credit balance using the Oculus app on your computer:

1. Open the Oculus app on your computer.
  2. Select Settings in the left menu.
  3. Select the Payment tab to view your store credit balance.

Note: You can only use store credit in the currency it was issued in. Oculus store credit is non-transferable and cannot be used in another currency. 

Source:

https://support.oculus.com/176820559444065/

Example of how it looks:
yabdgbqj42y2.jpg
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂
255 REPLIES 255

MrKaru
Adventurer

Superhot is amazeballs, it's so satisfying, I can't help but make bruce lee noises while playing ... haaaaa iaaa !

Have to admit - though I thought it looked interesting from the videos, I
wasn't 100% sold until I played it. There is just so much physicality
to it that is beyond immersive. I can actually see the point of room scale on this one - and can't wait to have a 3rd sensor setup and might even try and make a bigger play area in my room lol

I really want Superhot VR, but I cant justify nearly £20 on it. If I didn't already have Arizona sunshine, I would have totally got that duo pack.

Elpunk182
Protege

his answered me

Aitor cbn44rmeendt.pngHoy at 05:31 

Good Morning,

Thank you very much for contacting us here at the Oculus Support.

If you qualify for the store credit, it will automatically be applied to your account automatically.
Click here (https://support.oculus.com/176820559444065) to learn how to verify your store's credit balance.

You will get the store credit if:
If you opened the Oculus desktop application during the period of the problem.
If you signed in with an Oculus account that has an associated Rift.

If you do not see that it applies to your account, then your account did not meet the requirements for the store's credit offer.

If you have several Oculus accounts, we recommend that you check them all in case you have logged in with a different Oculus account recently.

Regards,

Aitor
Oculus Support

Elpunk182
Protege

fvprikv521an.pngAitor Today at 11:32
 Hello,

Thank you very much for contacting us here at Oculus Support.

I'm very sorry to hear your disagreement.

Here in the Oculus family we appreciate all our members (equally), the truth escapes us from the hands to be able to do something extra in reference to this. The Oculus store credit was exclusively applied to the affected accounts and they complied with the guidelines mentioned in the previous email.

I feel the inconvenience that this may cause you.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will gladly help you.

Thanks for your understanding,

Aitor
Oculus Support

Elpunk182
Protege

it is a mistake the requirement was to enter with the Rift as of February 1st and I enter every day, he is a liar, I asked him what requirement I do not meet to not have the 15 dollars, to have him answer me

Elpunk182
Protege

they answered me and I translate in, the oculus support
v9225edu6pta.jpg

Aitor                                                                                                                                                              Today at 07:32

Good Morning,

Thank you very much for contacting us again here at Oculus Support.

The email shown in your previous email was sent automatically to all our users.

In these cases the credit was automatically applied to the eligible accounts. I would like to have an update regarding your case but this applies to all our users without exception.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us who will gladly help you.

Regards,

Aitor
Oculus Support

'' Now I do not meet the requirements and I am not an eligible user ''
The truth is worse than the Nazis, this is pure discrimination, I never buy a Facebook product

MrKaru
Adventurer

Elpunk182 said:

they answered me and I translate in, the oculus support
v9225edu6pta.jpg

Aitor                                                                                                                                                              Today at 07:32

Good Morning,

Thank you very much for contacting us again here at Oculus Support.

The email shown in your previous email was sent automatically to all our users.

In these cases the credit was automatically applied to the eligible accounts. I would like to have an update regarding your case but this applies to all our users without exception.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us who will gladly help you.

Regards,

Aitor
Oculus Support

'' Now I do not meet the requirements and I am not an eligible user ''
The truth is worse than the Nazis, this is pure discrimination, I never buy a Facebook product

While it sucks, I'm sure there are plenty of users that do not apply and are lying to try to get a free $15 credit.

If you send some sort of proof, I'm sure it would make a difference. Did you make any purchases during February, or launch any games that Oculus Home indicate a last launch time which would match up with the required time frame? 

If you're telling the truth then, yes this sucks, but I'm not sure I would agree this is "worse than the Nazis". 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Perhaps @cybereality could take a look into it..? 🙂

cybereality
Grand Champion
We've responded on the customer's ticket with information on why they were not eligible. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

dacian_solgen_3
Honored Guest
I havnt got any credit after my oculusrift was unusable! 😞

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know this isn't related, but I been learning Spanish in my off time. I am happy to know I can actually read more what was said without having to do a google translation:) Sorry if this was off topic I was just proud of myself I am getting better:)