cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pay in full up front when ordering? Is it possible?

KillerQ97
Explorer
Hey all,

My company recently gave me approval to purchase a DK2. Normally this would be no issue, but with our corporate credit cards, they are shut off between September 15th and October 1st every year. During this time, the Fiscal Year switches from 2014 to Fiscal Year 2015. The funding that I was approved for MUST come from fiscal year 2014, and the credit card won't accept any charged during that shut-off period either.

Now, it doesn't matter if the Oculus unit doesn't ship until October (which is what your website is predicting anyhow), however, I just need to make sure that the Mastercard is CHARGED in full before September 15th - as opposed to the default $50 charging now, and the difference charging at the time of shipment (which may be after September 15th).

So, basically I would like to be able to pay in full upfront.

Does anyone know a way to help ensure this? A contact point, perhaps?

Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4

Paul33993
Honored Guest
If you could use the credit card to fund a Paypal purchase, Paypal orders are charged immediately. I realize a lot of people rightly hate Paypal, but it would definitely solve the dilemma.

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Very tipsy, very tipsy indeed.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

KillerQ97
Explorer
Hahah.... Oops

"nalex66" wrote:
Very tipsy, very tipsy indeed.

why06
Honored Guest
I wish I could do the same thing. I agree with Paul. Paypal seems like the only option.