cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant find a safe website for oculus quest Apk's anyone else have any?

Johnmiles
Honored Guest
i looked in the ultimate piracy list and FAQ on here it doenst mention vr website's also checked public trackers can someone dm me a few site's cheers 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Piracy isn't something we promote on the forum and could get an account frozen. Looking for safe sites on a piracy list would seem to be a contradictory task. Anyway, I think everyone here understands the need to support developers.

If you want alternative software, SideQuest is a good way to install software from 'Unknown Sources'. The software is curated and from what I see fairly well quality controlled.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Piracy isn't something we promote on the forum and could get an account frozen. Looking for safe sites on a piracy list would seem to be a contradictory task. Anyway, I think everyone here understands the need to support developers.

If you want alternative software, SideQuest is a good way to install software from 'Unknown Sources'. The software is curated and from what I see fairly well quality controlled.

Johnmiles
Honored Guest
thanks for your quick response.

Johnmiles
Honored Guest

Well, now I know what to do