cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m 12 so I have no stable job

Katunion
Level 2

I’ve been trying to refund Arizona sunshine and I bought it on March 12th and the refund just got declined and now I’m stuck with a game I do not like and -$40

3 REPLIES 3

Katunion
Level 2

And I refunded it last Sunday today is March 26 2021

kojack
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

For help with refunds the best thing to do is submit a support ticket at https://tickets.oculusvr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The refund policy says you need to do the refund within 14 days and you must have played less than 2 hours. You did the refund 9 days after buying, so that should be ok. Did you play for less than 2 hours total since buying it?

The issue could also be payment related, maybe there's something about the way you paid that is blocking it (like a gift debit card with no deposit ability).

(Also the fact that using an Oculus headset when under 13 years old is a breach of the terms of service might have something to do with it, if they knew)

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey there! If your refund request falls within the guidelines specified here, please submit a ticket with us so we can look further into this with you. Thanks!