cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I ordered 2013-04-01. Will I get a TF2 Hat?

RedWorm
Honored Guest
I would really appreciate if I could get a hat.
It really looks awesome in TF2, I really would want people to know that I own them when playing with Oculus Rift 😄
Please if you see this one of the Oculus Team, please tell me if I am getting a hat or not.
9 REPLIES 9

mwilcox
Honored Guest
The hat is for orders before April 1.

mihalski
Honored Guest
Speaking of which, I just got my TF2 hat today.
Still waiting for the Rift itself though 😛

Sebbi
Honored Guest
"mihalski" wrote:
Speaking of which, I just got my TF2 hat today.
Still waiting for the Rift itself though 😛

How? Is there a code somehwere? Where do I have to enter my steam id? Hmmm

Foohy
Honored Guest
The code will show up as a button to retrieve it here: https://www.oculus.com/sales/
However, it won't show up until your order has been set to at least 'processing' or you were a kickstarter backer.

ProfessorK
Honored Guest
If someone would like to by my TF2 hat, send me an offer.

I don't play TF2.

Andrewe1
Protege
I love how the Rift emits a Pulse in-game when you are actually using it in real life 😛 ... I didn't notice till I played on a public server and they killed me 8-)

Sebbi
Honored Guest
"andrewe1" wrote:
I love how the Rift emits a Pulse in-game when you are actually using it in real life 😛 ... I didn't notice till I played on a public server and they killed me 8-)

How is playing with the Rift? I don't have mine yet, but other players seem to recognize the hat. If Oculus does this right they can be _the_ VR company in the next few years, I guess 😉

yubinhydin
Explorer
"Foohy" wrote:
The code will show up as a button to retrieve it here: https://www.oculus.com/sales/
However, it won't show up until your order has been set to at least 'processing' or you were a kickstarter backer.

Mine is ready, never got a retrieve button, glad I am not to worried about a hat 🙂

Hello is your code still avaliable :)?