cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wanna make my boss puke !

Stryker1000
Level 7

as the title states essentially

So my boss has given me the green light to have an "oculus day" with my co-workers next Wednesday . so I wanna let him have a go ...and puke up!. its a sort of "my xmas present to him" if ya know what I mean:0) ..so c`mon chaps and chapesess which one makes you hurl the most ...yall got till Tuesday night to come up with the best suggestion before I'm back to work.... so fkn get posting to get my boss to puke ...rollercoasters, space sims ect ...anything goes ...I wanna make him puke !

4 REPLIES 4

WreckLuse68
Level 7
You could try 'Ultimate Booster' or some of the other (non-rollercoaster) rides in 'NoLimits 2'.
When Einstein was asked how it felt to be the smartest man on Earth, he replied, “I wouldn’t know. Ask Nikola Tesla”.

god_alom
Level 5
You must really hate him.

snowdog
Level 15
Try Air Car and tell him to do some barrel rolls and loop da loops. That will make most people a bit wobbly. You may find though that like me he's completely immune to sim sickness so you may be out of luck. B)
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Stryker1000
Level 7

Galuz said:

You must really hate him.

lolz galuz I don't he`s a really really nice bloke ... but I`m one of those "red rag to a bull" type peeps ...and he`s ok`d it so I gotta ...JUST DO IT !!! ...mwhahahaha