cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If there was ever a time to release Marvel Powers United (Pre-Orders!)

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Timing is everything, and I feel that Oculus has gotten its timing right on multiple fronts (the release of Touch for the Holidays, the release of GO during F8).

Right now Infinity Wars is taking the world by storm,
  • All-Time Opening Record of over 258-million Domestic, 640-million WorldWide
  • Shattered China Box Office Presale Records (over 47 million)

Marvel Powers United needs to get released, and stat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0CeYJ09SN4

135 REPLIES 135

Anonymous
Not applicable
I totally agree man. Strike while iron is hot!

LZoltowski
Champion
Yup same here oh and the movie is now at $1.2 billion only being at the Box Office for like less than 2 weeks.

Eff GIF
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I plan to watch it for a second time this weekend. Great film, and will be watched to death once released for digital download.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Yeah I think superbat, ironboy, spidergirl, thur and all the superchaps need VR  o:)

ozznrxkphk7d.jpg
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

It may seem like sacrilege and I'm probably in the minority but I'm just about reaching the end of my interest in superhero movies.

Superhero VR games though, well that's a different thing altogether, bring it on.

nalex66
MVP
MVP

Zenbane said:

I plan to watch it for a second time this weekend. Great film, and will be watched to death once released for digital download.

Dying to see it, but the little one is still a bit young to hand off to a baby sitter, so we'll have to wait for Blu-ray like we did with Thor Ragnarok and Black Panther (coming next Tuesday).

Also reeeeeally looking forward to Deadpool 2!

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

It may seem like sacrilege and I'm probably in the minority but I'm just about reaching the end of my interest in superhero movies.

Have you watched Infinity Wars? I get what you're saying, it's been a decade of this franchise, but seriously, you need to watch it. This is the film to retire on!

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

nalex66 said:

Zenbane said:

Dying to see it, but the little one is still a bit young to hand off to a baby sitter, so we'll have to wait for Blu-ray like we did with Thor Ragnarok and Black Panther (coming next Tuesday).

Also reeeeeally looking forward to Deadpool 2!

I actually watched it by myself, because I'm in the same boat: The toddler can't watch this yet. I went to see it during lunch in the middle of the work week. Best time for solo watching!

You have to see it! I don't talk up movies these days. I find them boring now that I'm more of a show junky. Movies barely have the ability to get me invested in their characters. But Infinity Wars...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Playing as The Hulk is going to be so cool!!! Worth the price of admission all on its own for me personally. I used to love watching The series every Saturday in the 70s.

Mr McGhee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry 😄