cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a shipping delay?

CAPBuck
Explorer
I placed my order on the Oculus Rift web site on July 14th 2017 and my order status still says Order. Is there a delay in shipping?
86 REPLIES 86

sean_hurley97
Honored Guest
Ordered on July 15th, still stuck on "ordered" 😞

Restaino814
Honored Guest
Ordered on 7/16 (they took the xbox one controller out of the bundle i ordered, unfortunately) and its still stuck on ordered. I ordered straight from the website.

Restaino814
Honored Guest
[deleted]

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
Have Faith my buddy just got his still waiting on his touch controllers though.
WAAAGH!

samuraiwar
Honored Guest
Ordered Jul 15th Washington DC area. My main concern: Is this a manufacturing delay? i.e. OR did not have the units to back up the sale and are now scrambling to get them made? We need answers from the company.

UPDATE: O.R. just debited my account. I will keep ya'all posted.

hstamati
Explorer
I ordered on July 16th (I know, they said before the 15th are guaranteed before end of July), Washington, D.C. metro area... and still nothing.

UPDATE: Just got email with "order processed".

Timeline:

July 16th: Ordered
July 25th: Processed, charged CC
July 26th: Shipped, issued 2 (two) tracking numbers, apparently two separate shipments

craig_barber_77
Honored Guest
I placed my order on the 12 July 17 and its still has not been shipped.(two weeks already) they dont know when it will be shipped to Australia or how long it will take to be delivered. Oculus really has bad customer support... quite shocking really. Hopefully another company comes along with better service. 

craig_barber_77
Honored Guest

CAPBuck said:

I just got a response from support and this is what they sent me today.

Your order has yet to be shipped, but there are no holds on your order, and there don't seem to be any issues. Please note that due to increased demand globally because of the Summer of Rift sale, we’re experiencing longer-than-normal shipping timelines.

You will be charged when your order is ready to ship. When it does, you'll receive an email containing the shipping infCAPBuck said:

I placed my order on the Oculus Rift web site on July 14th 2017 and my order status still says Order. Is there a delay in shipping?

CAPBuck you placed your order on the 14 and it was shipped on the 18th. 4 days later. I placed my order on the 12 and it still has not been shipped. 14 days later. I get the same excuse that they have had a sale yet some people are getting there order shipped out earlier than others. When you place the order it says it will be shipped out in 2 days. I think I was also ripped off as it said a sale price of $399 however I am paying $499. Hmmm 

djSeverin
Explorer
Ordered on July 11th, still stuck on "ordered"... Great PR comms from Oculus.

savvynz
Explorer
I ordered on the 14th, Still waiting for it to be shipped, others that ordered after me have already had theirs shipped, I presume it depends on what country you order from. I'm from NZ.