cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's past 9:00am PST

ECastro
Protege
I'm refreshing Amazon and on the phone with the Microsoft store no one has them.
125 REPLIES 125

jademan
Heroic Explorer
Got an order in, and changed ship time to 1 day... no ship date confirmation yet.  F5 spamming email now for that, to confirm not yet another "someday" queue.  This is the definition of bated breath.  

Anonymous
Not applicable
so microsoft had NONE and amazon's page never updated. 

BEARDEDFIGNUTZ
Protege
Any one else find it odd that it still says only 2 left in stock?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any one else find it odd that it still says only 2 left in stock?

link?

EmberFox
Protege
WTF yeah I've been waiting all morning and have been refreshing the page since 12:55-12:15 and NOTHING EVER HAPPEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in tears right now Im so angry......back to waiting till the very last week of july again cool...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can we get links please?

Anonymous
Not applicable

EmberFox said:

WTF yeah I've been waiting all morning and have been refreshing the page since 12:55-12:15 and NOTHING EVER HAPPEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in tears right now Im so angry......back to waiting till the very last week of july again cool...

Tell me about it. When you're servers can't handle the load then you need to expand. 

I started refreshing at 8:58 PST

OccUpied
Expert Protege
I didn't bother as.. my estimated shipping dates are 5/2/2016 - 5/12/2016... but nothing yet.. they still have 6 days to come through.. so we'll see.. 

Hargert
Explorer
Ran into the same issue, saw it come up and when I clicked to order said it was sold out. Oh well looks like no rift for me. I must say this whole launch has been one disappointment after another.