cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kickstarter Backer - no confirmation

koreney
Honored Guest
Hi

I am one of the lucky Kickstarter backers entitled for a free CV1.
Unfortunately, I did not receive any order number, no order is shown on the site, and no confirmation mail.
I contacted support and got answered once that I should get a confirmation email shortly.
This was last week and still no confirmation.
Tried to contact support again but now I don't get answer from support as well.
Tried the "resend confirmation" page and this didn't work either.

Any idea what can I do to sort this out?

Can any one help?

Thanks
69 REPLIES 69

Anonymous
Not applicable

maboo12 said:

Kickstarter Backer here (don't know my number at the moment). I haven't received my e-mail yet. I logged into my oculus account and then I saw something strange.

Is it correct that in the "Billing Address" field the Address "1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park...(and so on)" appears? Shouldn't it be my address? Or does it have to be this way coz I'm getting the rift for free?

Mmmm, that's odd, when I look at my order history it shows "No orders were found". Should I be seeing an order here? I also haven't received a confirmation email. I have received the survey emails from Kickstarter though.

Also how the hell do you empty the shopping cart? I put an Oculus Rift in the shopping cart to see what the price was but I cannot see how to empty the cart. Anyone?

Glen

p.s. am backer 2160 located in Tasmania, Australia

Tankshell
Protege
Another UK Kickstarter backer 80xx and no email yet. No chance of us getting this on Monday.
2500k@4.5Ghz EVGA 780Ti SC 8GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance Win 8.1 x64

Anonymous
Not applicable

glen said:

maboo12 said:

Kickstarter Backer here (don't know my number at the moment). I haven't received my e-mail yet. I logged into my oculus account and then I saw something strange.

Is it correct that in the "Billing Address" field the Address "1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park...(and so on)" appears? Shouldn't it be my address? Or does it have to be this way coz I'm getting the rift for free?

Mmmm, that's odd, when I look at my order history it shows "No orders were found". Should I be seeing an order here? I also haven't received a confirmation email. I have received the survey emails from Kickstarter though.

Also how the hell do you empty the shopping cart? I put an Oculus Rift in the shopping cart to see what the price was but I cannot see how to empty the cart. Anyone?

Glen

p.s. am backer 2160 located in Tasmania, Australia

You have to sign in as a guest

KingK76
Protege

Mrklaw said:

Ya learn something new everyday!...

*continues to sob quietly in the corner*

P.S. This is Jif in Australia.

nah - *this* is Jif in Australia

I LOVE this comment!!!  Hey WAKE UP JIF!!!!  LOL!!!!!!!!

ftwelve
Explorer
Just a question, for Kickstarter Backers is the "*Expected Ship Date: July 2016. Limit 1 per Customer" true or is that some type of default that shows up?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, I can see the order for me now.

How did anyone figure that out.

Regards Glen

maxpare79
Trustee

glen said:

Thanks, I can see the order for me now.

How did anyone figure that out.

Regards Glen

It's in the Pre-order faq post 😉

- Check the History Page to See if your Order Was Successful
If you are not sure if your order went through, please check the history page for the shop.
https://shop.oculus.com/history
Sign in if you ordered with your account, or choose guest if you ordered as a guest.
If you ordered as a guest and don't remember the order number, please check the confirmation email.
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner

RiftingFlotsam
Explorer

glen said:

You can't, I read elsewhere that it's this way for everyone, just a quirk of how the store is set up. No need to worry about it.

cybereality
Grand Champion

ftwelve said:

Just a question, for Kickstarter Backers is the "*Expected Ship Date: July 2016. Limit 1 per Customer" true or is that some type of default that shows up?

The July 2016 date is for new orders placed today.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah but as I am getting one via Kickstarter I never made a pre order. It never occurred to me that Kickstarter would enter a pre order on my behalf until I read the earlier comments in this thread.

Still not sure how the still has linked my Oculus log in, the guest query and my Kickstarter status, must be my email address as it is the only common link.

Thanks for everyone's replies, they have helped.

Glen

p.s. I had to post this three times as the post was lost the first two, this forum is really buggy, especially when quoting other replies.