cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Oculus blog posted about cross-buy games & its page. But the link is broken!!

tanubon
Heroic Explorer
4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there Tanubon, thanks for reaching out. Is this problem still ongoing? Perhaps the servers went down briefly this morning, that could be why it didn't work for you. Please let us know if you are still having issues accessing the Oculus websites.

If you are still experiencing these issues, we have some questions for you so we can investigate the issue further:

• Have you tried using different browsers to access the website?
  • Have you tried restarting the device you are trying to use to access the websites?
  • What kind of device are you trying to access the device on?
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Yes.

Chrome, Edge, Firefox on PC, all "not found".

Chrome on smartphone (Android), "not found".

Oculus browser on Quest2, "not found"

I feel this isn't my problem. I feel it's wrong link (mistake of your web team?).

The links seem to be working on our end and so we'd like to investigate your issue further, if you could, please submit a support ticket here. In the meantime, you can try these troubleshooting steps:

-Restart your WIFI 

-Try a different WIFI Network at a different location.

This shouldn't happen, we will do our best to help find you a working solution.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Probably this is access restriction of region. My Japanese friend can't access, either. It's intentional or not? 😫