Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Possible Leaks of new Quest Pro / Plus

kevinw729
Honored Visionary

kevinw729_0-1632913998476.png

Will supply more images in a minute.

Note - These are images of a leak from five days ago that saw some Youtube "takedowns", and are now back up. Seems to be early concept interpretations, but we should have a better selection of images tonight. 

kevinw729_0-1632914621807.png

https://vrawards.aixr.org/ "The Out-of-Home Immersive Entertainment Frontier: Expanding Interactive Boundaries in Leisure Facilities" https://www.amazon.co.uk/Out-Home-Immersive-Entertainment-Frontier/dp/1472426959
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting strap design. Large cushion I assume on rear looks comfy.

Very much interesting in features of the Pro along with any possible requirements.

Interesting with the panels, now when Sony seems to continue with oled - but I would surprised if it's not still lcd.

What's missing from the design are proper headphones, unless there's a new great solution there... 

Interesting with that controller design, I like to have some protection around my hands when getting too close to the ceiling or a wall, but hands look very exposed there - but the weight may be low...

Would be great with a choice of colors, I do not like white, but I guess Sony PSVR2 might be into that color too, lol

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

> I like to have some protection around my hands when getting too close to the ceiling or a wall, but hands look very exposed there

I think someone could 3d print hand protection 🙂

Also those controllers seems to have cameras, that means they could warn you if your hand is too close to a wall. Or... the speed of hitting a wall is too high 🙂

Nekto2
Superstar

No central high res camera on image? Seems not likely to be it.