cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link Homes missing items.

DankKat
Protege

When I log in with Oculus Link on a Quest 2 all the items that I have earned for my Oculus home are miss. The room is empty. I tried going to other people's homes and theirs are empty too. Is anyone else having this problem? I tried repairing the software and restarting my computer but it didn't work. I have also been having trouble staying connected to link. If I move my headset the wrong way I get disconnected. Are they getting rid of linking with the cable since the instruction of Airlink because I have been having all sorts of problems since it rolled out? Are the customizable Oculus homes gone now, because mine is empty. 😢

68 REPLIES 68

Anonymous
Not applicable

wtf are you nagging about resources and faster start ups with those specs of yours 🤔🤔

@Anonymous  True mate, but even with my high-end PC, if I accidentally hit that dollhouse dashboard button it takes me into a 30 seconds waiting room, lol! 

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Anonymous
Not applicable

i ve favorite your Pirate Bay, so expect a visit soon, i hope you have portals to the other houses you have?

Zippo134, I'm a member of that group but it seems to be dead, the Reddit group for Oculus homes is dead too. I guess all of the people who like creating spaces have moved on to something else. VRchat maybe? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes it was pretty dead, but since i joined i bombed them with questions and suggestions. There are even more new members from these forums atm. It seems to relife now but who knows for howlong... still i try to get all links from homes to share and we can visit them...

TomCgcmfc,

That's your opinion. I'm an artist and I love creating things more than I like playing games. What you refer to as dollhouses is my favorite part of VR. Everyone likes different things, so they should make an option for people like you to opt-out if that's your preference. 

I've asked to join. Admins have probably responded. I'll head over there soon.

If you don't like a feature, just move past it. No need to spread insults here about things you don't like but others enjoy. May you find peace and happiness.

Exactly. I agree. No need for myopic insults. I hope he finds a way to get rid of his anger and frustration and finds peace and happiness.