cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking two headsets together with one user

Stav0933
Level 2

Hello,

I am paralysed from the shoulders down and am unable to move my arms and hands.

Is it possible to link two VR headsets together, with one headset being worn by someone using the controls in the game and the other headset worn by myself watching what the other user is doing, therefore experiencing the game together at the same time?

Any help with this matter would be appreciated.

Thank you

James

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Primalsage
Level 3

Hi James

I don’t think this is possible - primarily because you would be guaranteed to suffer from motion sickness so Oculus would never alliw such a feature. Having your view constantly shifting without feeling it in your body would be extremely unpleasant.

There is a solution with no drawbacks though. If you have a tablet then download the Oculus app and connect it to the headset. After that you are only one click away from streaming the view of the player to the tablet’s screen. You will see everything he/she is seeing, without any discomfort.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Primalsage
Level 3

Hi James

I don’t think this is possible - primarily because you would be guaranteed to suffer from motion sickness so Oculus would never alliw such a feature. Having your view constantly shifting without feeling it in your body would be extremely unpleasant.

There is a solution with no drawbacks though. If you have a tablet then download the Oculus app and connect it to the headset. After that you are only one click away from streaming the view of the player to the tablet’s screen. You will see everything he/she is seeing, without any discomfort.

View solution in original post