would love to hear your feedback!

https://www.Relational-Space.org
    or link directly to exhibition
https://LongCOVIDWeAreHere.com

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zenbane
Level 16

Wow! That is probably the best VR Website I've ever seen. And I've been very much interested in WebVR innovations since 2014. Well done!

The only feedback I would give in regards to constructive criticism is with some of the wording. The phrase "long covid" doesn't really flow properly from a grammatical point of view. For example, one of the Text icons reads, "I have long COVID."

It took me awhile to understand what "long covid" even meant. It wasn't until I saw one of the PDF popups discussing "long-term effects of covid" that I finally understood!

I think the phrase you are looking for is, "I suffer from long-term effects resulting from Covid-19." Perhaps that could be shortened to, "I have long-term covid."

Either way, the phrase "long covid" is very strange/odd.

When compared to the flu, some people are sick for only 3 days while others get sick for upwards of 2 weeks. We don't typically call one "short flu" and the other "long flu." 

Anyway, everything else is very well done. This is the first true VR-based interactive website experience that I've encountered. This literally replaces information websites and turns them in to actual Virtual World experiences.

I can imagine this being something that permanently replaces all information Websites in the future.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Zenbane
Level 16

Wow! That is probably the best VR Website I've ever seen. And I've been very much interested in WebVR innovations since 2014. Well done!

The only feedback I would give in regards to constructive criticism is with some of the wording. The phrase "long covid" doesn't really flow properly from a grammatical point of view. For example, one of the Text icons reads, "I have long COVID."

It took me awhile to understand what "long covid" even meant. It wasn't until I saw one of the PDF popups discussing "long-term effects of covid" that I finally understood!

I think the phrase you are looking for is, "I suffer from long-term effects resulting from Covid-19." Perhaps that could be shortened to, "I have long-term covid."

Either way, the phrase "long covid" is very strange/odd.

When compared to the flu, some people are sick for only 3 days while others get sick for upwards of 2 weeks. We don't typically call one "short flu" and the other "long flu." 

Anyway, everything else is very well done. This is the first true VR-based interactive website experience that I've encountered. This literally replaces information websites and turns them in to actual Virtual World experiences.

I can imagine this being something that permanently replaces all information Websites in the future.

View solution in original post

hahahartnet
Level 3

Hey this is really cool! I was hanging on the site for several hours! Good luck with the project, I hope this will develop further. I agree that this is one of the best sites I have ever visites dedicated to this topic. Thank you for carrying off the time while we are at lockdown.

Thank you for the feedback - really appreciate it. It means so very much. I totally get that the term Long COVID doesn't flow but it is a patient-derived term, from the 'Long COVID" community. Long COVID is the 'diagnosis', strange as it may sound. The unfortunate thing is that it is so unfamiliar to so many when 30-35% of people infected with COVID-19 go on to develop long COVID. Your comment about "the first true VR-based interactive website experience that I've encountered. This literally replaces information websites and turns them in to actual Virtual World experiences." is so perceptive - it speaks to a deeper vision of our work. Thank you. Take a look at my website https://www.Relational-Space.org if you have a minute.  Share the website if you feel moved to do so - visibility is key but not easy to accomplish.

Thank you for exploring and commenting here. The feedback is very meaningful.  Very happy to hear you enjoyed it - I also hope this will continue to develop. I appreciate your taking the time to hit me back with your comments. Would appreciate it if you share with others who might appreciate it as well.