cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing Internet Connection

JohnRili
Level 2

Hello, I've decided to try air link today again after having some issues with VD. But I have problems.

Whenever I get connected to my PC via Air Link my internet seems to go away and I can't load games or even load browsers, but once I disconnect air link my pc loads page browsers again and the internet is back. Only having this issue via Air Link. Please help.

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey there John, thanks for reaching out. We see you are having issues with not being able to load games or browsers when connected to Air Link, but when unconnected, your PC works fine. We will do our best to find a solution to this issue so you can get back in the VR world with no distractions.

We would like to invite you to send us a support ticket on our website. You can do so here: https://ocul.us/ContactSupport. We will need to collect some private information as well as have an agent possibly use the application "RouteThis" to try and find any possible issues within your WiFi network. 

We would also like you to collect your logs. To collect your logs:

• Find your Oculus installation directory (C:\Program Files\Oculus if installed on the primary hard drive).
  • Navigate to Support and then oculus-diagnostics.
  • Double-click OculusLogGatherer and wait for an executable to appear.
  • Select Get All Logs.

Once the log collection is finished, a .zip file containing the logs will be saved to your desktop.

• Please remember to include your logs when submitting a support ticket.

We look forward to answering your ticket so we can get this issue resolved for you, and get you back into the VR world and gaming again. Cheers!