cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Many other Aussies or Kiwi's here?

BundyRuss
Honored Guest
I'm up in Qld, waiting on my order, though I get a feel for how many other Oculites there are down under.

Hoping to keep my self distracted while waiting.

I'd like to get a program going that lets me load up cad plans for houses, make a quick few decisions (colour for walls, ceiling height ect) then tour the place.

Should keep me busy while I learn how.

Bundy
Ordered: 24th March Delivered ?
29 REPLIES 29

ozzyracer
Honored Guest
waves at fellow Aussie...

genetransfer
Explorer
I'm at the gold coast here, keeping distracted. when I saw bundyruss I thought you where an aussie, my uncles a mad bundy rum fan and just assumed, there may be no link though :). ordered sep 10 (actually 9th but says 10th).

frogger
Honored Guest
hey guys , west oz here. planning to help implement the rift into flight sims. ive only been waiting a week so far but I asked cyber what kind of wait time us aussies should expect and he said to expect 4 to 6 weeks. so we should be in next months batch.

genetransfer
Explorer
that's great news frogger, thanks for the heads up, I'll be totally free by then. currently have a huge amount of updates I'm doing for my engine and wanted everything done by the time it gets here so I can be free to start rifting.

mrgreen999
Honored Guest
I'm in Brisbane. I ordered Aug 28, order is still at ready.

2EyeGuy
Adventurer
I'm in Adelaide. I had to wait almost a year for my Rift (not counting the 25 years before it was developed). So don't expect sympathy for those of you waiting a few weeks. 😛

ollywatt
Honored Guest
Kiwi here... living in Sweden at the moment (for work), but that still counts - right? 🙂
/Olly

amartin
Honored Guest
Perth here. I'm having fun with the devkit the hard part is resisting the urge to start too many projects so very many possibilites.

BundyRuss
Honored Guest
My brother is one of the blokes who has his name on the Master Distillers bottles of Bundy.

Also live here 😄

Wait wise I said to my self when I ordered (4-5th sept) that I hope to have it for my Birthday November, so keen but happy at the moment.

Great to see some replies.
Ordered: 24th March Delivered ?