Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medal Of Honour Above & Beyond Story Trailer

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Looks cool so far.

https://youtu.be/Q6VFHMl0UpI

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
274 REPLIES 274

JohnnyDioxin
Expert Trustee
Well considering the awesome updates that have come for Quest, with a really incredible improvement in graphics/colour saturation along with freedom of movement, I'd be very happy to get a Quest version of this game.

Last time I put my headset on for NMS a few days ago was a real "Wow!" moment and persuaded me to spend a lot more time in my Quest for that game (which is currently my most played VR title), rather than Index.

i5 9600k @4.5GHz; 16GB DDR4 3200; 6xSSD; RTX2080ti; Gigabyte Z390D Mobo
Rift CV1; Index; Quest; Quest 2

Wildt
Consultant
Why do you keep posting game related stuff in the general forum? 
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
More visibility. Seems like very few people look at the games and apps section.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

Wildt
Consultant
Yeah, lets just merge all the subforums so everybody gets more views.. which obviously matters more than having a usable content filter.
Mods are doing fuck all about it anywho.
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

JohnnyDioxin
Expert Trustee
To be fair, if you look through the posts there's tons of stuff in general that should be in other groups - mostly support but Quest as well. People are lazy, oh and many numpties, so I guess it will have to be 'live and let live' otherwise known as "Suck it up, pal!" 😄

i5 9600k @4.5GHz; 16GB DDR4 3200; 6xSSD; RTX2080ti; Gigabyte Z390D Mobo
Rift CV1; Index; Quest; Quest 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm always posting game related stuff in General for the same reason. ???

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
It seems that Oculus will release the game also on Steam - at launch  😮

While this is awesome, it also may indicate that Oculus no longer cares for high-end PCVR.

It also may secure devs the biggest earnings and impact.

Could be a way to say to Valve, "thanks for Alyx, you guys sold tons of hmds for us" 😉

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

falken76
Expert Consultant
If it's on steam I'll buy it, if it's only here I won't.

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Btw, the news is widely available, like here:

https://www.pcgamer.com/amp/medal-of-honor-above-and-beyond-launches-december-11-and-its-no-longer-a...

I do consider this close to a red alarm going off. Would Oculus do this if they still cared for PSVR?

This is like Sony offering exclusive games to XBox owners...

If Lone Echo 2 goes to Steam too, then I believe high-end Oculus PCVR is fully dead(-ish)...

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Anonymous
Not applicable
Great news, I will now be looking forward to getting MOH and playing on the Reverb G2.
Yeah this move certainly points to that.