cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message to Guy Godin maker of virtual desktop

hoppingbunny123
Rising Star
I like to use the virtual desktop program when I use the rift. I watch some videos in standard fisheye 85 fov. regular youtube mp4 music videos I download to my pc. 

I also like to watch my music videos on my pc when I don't use the rift, I use a program called mpc-hc. They stopped developing it this year or late last year but it has a feature that gives me a lot of laughs and wonder when I watch my music videos: play tab, "decrease rate".

I open the video with mpc-hc, then when the video is playing I go to the play tab and click "decrease rate" once.
It makes the voices sound slow and plays the video in slow motion, its awesome fun to watch some videos like this it gives them new life.

I tried a online program to slow my videos by half speed but the voice wasn't the same as when I played it with "decrease rate" in mpc-hc, and the video was choppy, that's no fun.

I then looked at avisynth and tried to get that going so I could watch my videos in decrease rate in fisheye standard 85 fov because that would amp up the fun to extreme levels, but I failed I don't know how to encode with avisynth or what code to use in avisynth.

So I thought why not send a message out to you here and hope you read it and put it in the video player in fisheye standard in virtual desktop and then I could have some fun playing videos in slow motion with funny sounding voices :-).

Your mission Guy Godin, should you choose/decide to accept it, is to add in this decrease rate into the virtual desktop video player so I can use it in fisheye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1v_Ed4QFC4
0 REPLIES 0