cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta has a big issue that no one is talking about!!!

ImmersiveMatthew
Expert Protege

Meta has a big issue that no one is talking about, but you all know well. That is, the rollercoaster apps that are front and center in the main store. Many new users are trying them and are turned off of them at best and/or turned off VR entirely at worst. I am not against these titles, but I am against them being the first thing new users see.

I have personally encountered people who borrowed a friends Quest, or tried their cousin's etc., and naturally saw the rollercoaster and tried to only get super motion sick. This has been PAINFULLY underscored by the now countless people who have reached out to me saying they passed over my VR title as they are so done with rollercoasters. My title is NOT a rollercoaster and unlike the 3/5 rollercoaster titles on the FRONT PAGE of the main store, mine is getting a 4.9/5 in App Lab but is being passed over due to said rollercoasters.

I have a mountain to climb and so does Meta if they continue to turn people off this way. Why are vomit inducing titles so front and center? How do I reach Meta to discuss this issue as surely the support line is not the right way based on my interactions there? Is Meta represented here?

0 REPLIES 0