cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Multiple Accounts and App Sharing

firequack
Honored Guest

New Quest 2, opened box 11/28/2021, and do not see the Multiple Accounts and Library Sharing feature even after 4 factory resets and 2 valid different Facebook users and their cells doing a new setup. The feature is just not there to select so the Account option will not be added.
Started a support ticket and the answer from 2 different support techs was the same: do a factory reset and go to link for info to turn on feature which seems to be invisible still. 
So…..has anyone else out there seen this bug and if they have what is the solution other than returning the device?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Took me till today to realize what a big dum-dum I is. Didn’t realize that the screen that appears when you select Experimental Features only shows the first 3 options and the vertical scroll bar on the far right of the box needed to be made to appear. Once that scroll bar appears there are a whole bunch of options in there including the missing Multiple Accounts option. Point and click to the right edge of the box and the vertical scroll should appear and like magic, life is good.
LMAO after realizing what I didn’t do. Need to send a “ I’m sorry, I’m a dumba## “ email back to oculus support.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

roundhouse47
Honored Guest

I also received an Oculus on 11/26 and do not see this option. Between a sudden FB issue disabling one of them, Not being able to add new users, I am so horrified at the tech issues - I am ready to return all three and go with a different brand. One I refuse to take out of the box because the chances are so slim I'm keeping these. 

Took me till today to realize what a big dum-dum I is. Didn’t realize that the screen that appears when you select Experimental Features only shows the first 3 options and the vertical scroll bar on the far right of the box needed to be made to appear. Once that scroll bar appears there are a whole bunch of options in there including the missing Multiple Accounts option. Point and click to the right edge of the box and the vertical scroll should appear and like magic, life is good.
LMAO after realizing what I didn’t do. Need to send a “ I’m sorry, I’m a dumba## “ email back to oculus support.