cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My country is eligible

ReZonerplayz
Honored Guest

So i live in canada but went somewhere else for a bit and while i was there i heard that the price of the quest 2 was going up so i got someone to buy it for me and while i was at my other country i clicked my friends referral link but then i realized that the country i was in was not eligible so when i got back to canada i decided to try again but it said ineligible country but i knew that canada is an eligible country so now i cant send any referrals or receive them (i still got the quest but i cant send any referrals to my friends now 😔)

3 REPLIES 3

ReZonerplayz
Honored Guest

So it basically thinks im still in the ineligible country

Tonberry_Qing
Retired Support

Hey there @ReZonerplayz! You need to talk to support. They should be able to get it fixed quickly.

Just click here to get to their profile and click SEND A MESSAGE

You can also go the slower route and open a ticket here https://metaque.st/Support

You will need to know your basic details like your Full Name, User Name,  and Email address on the account.  You'll also need to get a screenshot of the referral code sent to you, as well as the basic details of your friends account.  

Keep us updated on how it goes for you!  

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

jamesroda
Honored Guest

Recently admitted to college, my younger brother suffers with his writings quite a bit. I believe that for him, outsourcing would be a wise move. Before, I used to help him out, but now that I'm in my last year, I'm so preoccupied with my philosophy essay samples that I can't find the time to assist him. Now, all I can do is tell him about this site so he can assist himself.