cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NA Processing (65XXX and up)

nathanisnerd
Honored Guest
So now that people up to 64XXX in NA are starting to receive their processing emails, I guess this is the new waiting thread for the rest of us?
To about a month of waiting! Huzzah!
388 REPLIES 388

Dysheekie
Explorer
According to the Rift tracker (http://riftorders.aws.af.cm/), it looks like order 65217 moved to processing too. (Take it with a grain of salt, who knows if it's accurate)

nathanisnerd
Honored Guest
"Dysheekie" wrote:
According to the Rift tracker (http://riftorders.aws.af.cm/), it looks like order 65217 moved to processing too.

Oh, well in that case, I'm going to keep my mouth shut until all the processing emails have been sent out lol. 😛

StevenC
Honored Guest
650XX and nothing yet. Probably have to wait until next batch :evil:

nathanisnerd
Honored Guest
Are there going to be more processing emails sent throughout the day?
Or is that it

StevenC
Honored Guest
"nathanisnerd" wrote:
Are there going to be more processing emails sent throughout the day?
Or is that it

For your sake and mine, I hope so lol.

nathanisnerd
Honored Guest
Damn, seeing all these people getting their processing emails makes me want to rip my eyes out, but then again, I wouldn't be able to use my oculus now would I 😉
-Ba dum dum-
that.
that was just horrible.

Gassniffer
Honored Guest
Order 0673xx in Canada and my bro in Holland 0678xx and he has gone to processing... I was rubbing it in about me ordering a week ahead and now I am the one crying .LOL..... Hope it makes it to me next batch.....

andrew3d
Honored Guest
Can't wait to get my hands on my dev kit. My order number is 660XX, and I'm in BC, Canada. So far it seems like they ramped up production and hopefully means they will be kicking out more dev kits each week.

I go to school for CG and animation in Vancouver and hopefully going into environment and props for games. We use a lot of UDK and CryEngine SDK for those of us who are doing game environments. Since I mentioned that I have a Rift ordered, they've been almost excited as me. Especially recently since the CryEngine developers announced they may add Oculus support. Can't wait to see my game environments in VR.

Hopefully I get it soon so people stop pestering me about it 😄

virror
Explorer
688xx here and got my "moving to processing" email today : D
Ordered this monday.