cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NA Processing (65XXX and up)

nathanisnerd
Level 2
So now that people up to 64XXX in NA are starting to receive their processing emails, I guess this is the new waiting thread for the rest of us?
To about a month of waiting! Huzzah!
388 REPLIES 388

DrKillinger
Level 2
I just received my "your Oculus order will be advancing to "Processing" status in the next 1-2 business days" email! 😄

My order # is 0652XX.
Ordered Date: August 7th, 2013.

Level 2
"DrKillinger" wrote:
I just received my "your Oculus order will be advancing to "Processing" status in the next 1-2 business days" email! 😄

My order # is 0652XX.
Ordered Date: August 7th, 2013.

Me too and my order number is way back at 697xx for an order placed on August 30th. The last batch of US shipments went a long way.

suffah
Level 2
Just got the notification!

Order 071xxx NA ordered Sept 5th.

kennethffx2
Level 2
You're receiving this email because your Oculus order will be advancing to "Processing" status in the next 1-2 business days.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Order #673XX

VokusX
Level 2
Do you guys think I will get my order? I am order number 72731.

DrKillinger
Level 2
"VokusX" wrote:
Do you guys think I will get my order? I am order number 72731.

Somebody in another thread says they just got their email and they have an order number of 0722XX so you have a chance.

cegli
Level 2
Wow, up to 722XX so far! Now NA is ahead of some other regions (China for instance). I wonder how far this one will stretch...

k4wedi
Level 2
NA 660XX moved to processing! Hurray!

donarumo
Level 2
651XX - just got the processing email. I haven't been so excited about an email in years.

kyozl
Level 2
66xxxx
Just got my processing email!
Kinda sad cause I won't get to see all you grown ass men cry over your toy anymore lmao I'm sure this was all a good comedy show for the oculous rift staff during there break.