cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NA Processing (65XXX and up)

nathanisnerd
Honored Guest
So now that people up to 64XXX in NA are starting to receive their processing emails, I guess this is the new waiting thread for the rest of us?
To about a month of waiting! Huzzah!
388 REPLIES 388

DrKillinger
Honored Guest
I just received my "your Oculus order will be advancing to "Processing" status in the next 1-2 business days" email! 😄

My order # is 0652XX.
Ordered Date: August 7th, 2013.

Honored Guest
"DrKillinger" wrote:
I just received my "your Oculus order will be advancing to "Processing" status in the next 1-2 business days" email! 😄

My order # is 0652XX.
Ordered Date: August 7th, 2013.

Me too and my order number is way back at 697xx for an order placed on August 30th. The last batch of US shipments went a long way.

suffah
Honored Guest
Just got the notification!

Order 071xxx NA ordered Sept 5th.

kennethffx2
Honored Guest
You're receiving this email because your Oculus order will be advancing to "Processing" status in the next 1-2 business days.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Order #673XX

VokusX
Honored Guest
Do you guys think I will get my order? I am order number 72731.

DrKillinger
Honored Guest
"VokusX" wrote:
Do you guys think I will get my order? I am order number 72731.

Somebody in another thread says they just got their email and they have an order number of 0722XX so you have a chance.

cegli
Honored Guest
Wow, up to 722XX so far! Now NA is ahead of some other regions (China for instance). I wonder how far this one will stretch...

k4wedi
Honored Guest
NA 660XX moved to processing! Hurray!

donarumo
Honored Guest
651XX - just got the processing email. I haven't been so excited about an email in years.

kyozl
Honored Guest
66xxxx
Just got my processing email!
Kinda sad cause I won't get to see all you grown ass men cry over your toy anymore lmao I'm sure this was all a good comedy show for the oculous rift staff during there break.