cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NA Processing (65XXX and up)

nathanisnerd
Honored Guest
So now that people up to 64XXX in NA are starting to receive their processing emails, I guess this is the new waiting thread for the rest of us?
To about a month of waiting! Huzzah!
388 REPLIES 388

Percival
Honored Guest
I might just have some awesome news everyone..

I went to the ups site and used the track by reference trick:

Type:
Package
Weight:
6.10 lbs

Las Vegas, NV, United States 10/25/2013 7:06 A.M. Out For Delivery
10/25/2013 6:28 A.M. Arrival Scan
Ontario, CA, United States 10/25/2013 2:27 A.M. Departure Scan
Ontario, CA, United States 10/24/2013 11:15 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 10/24/2013 10:58 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

I'm 99.9% sure this is my rift, so you might want to start neurotically checking the tracking website at least 42 times a day for the next week, you wouldn't want to miss it now would you?

Oxid
Honored Guest
start neurotically checking the tracking website at least 42 times a day for the next week, you wouldn't want to miss it now would you?

Oh jesus this is gold. :lol:

VitreousNull
Honored Guest
Yup, i get a similar result.looking forward to Wednesday do far. Hump day!

vrtrader
Honored Guest
If I order today, what kind of wait for delivery am I looking at? This is for shipments in US.
Gridcoin, Boinc Scientific Cryptocurrency: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4995

n8littlefield
Honored Guest
UPS trick worked for me too - I'm getting mine on Halloween. Guess I'll have to man up and be willing to play a horror game on it 🙂

daemoncel
Honored Guest
"Percival" wrote:
I might just have some awesome news everyone..

I went to the ups site and used the track by reference trick:

Type:
Package
Weight:
6.10 lbs

Las Vegas, NV, United States 10/25/2013 7:06 A.M. Out For Delivery
10/25/2013 6:28 A.M. Arrival Scan
Ontario, CA, United States 10/25/2013 2:27 A.M. Departure Scan
Ontario, CA, United States 10/24/2013 11:15 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 10/24/2013 10:58 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

I'm 99.9% sure this is my rift, so you might want to start neurotically checking the tracking website at least 42 times a day for the next week, you wouldn't want to miss it now would you?

What in pray-tell is the UPS trick?

n8littlefield
Honored Guest
The UPS trick is that you can go to UPS.com and go to Tracking and select to "Track by Reference Number" Put in your order number as the reference number (I had to get rid of the leading 0 for it to work), your country and your zip code and it will likely find your Rift if it's been shipped. Unsure if this works outside the US...

ClinkyCole
Honored Guest
The UPS trick seems to be http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_US&WT.svl=PNRO_L1#
Clicking "Track by Reference"
Entering your order ID, and filling out extra info if it returns too many results with the same reference as your Order ID, (Coincidental that the order ID matches any other shipments)

Of course mine isn't in the UPS system yet, my order is # 08****, so no telling how long it will take for my rift to go to Processing.

daemoncel
Honored Guest
"n8littlefield" wrote:
The UPS trick is that you can go to UPS.com and go to Tracking and select to "Track by Reference Number" Put in your order number as the reference number (I had to get rid of the leading 0 for it to work), your country and your zip code and it will likely find your Rift if it's been shipped. Unsure if this works outside the US...

Thank you!

that did the trick, if it is correct (which why wouldn't it be?). Mine should be arriving October 30th!!! oh man. now we go from Oculus Zombies, to taking the deep breath before the Plunge!

BedShark
Honored Guest
Hooray! Mine is out for delivery today! One city away from me!

Edit: Sorry, I know this doesn't contribute to thread but too excited

SUPER EDIT: IT'S HERE \o/