cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NA Processing (65XXX and up)

nathanisnerd
Level 2
So now that people up to 64XXX in NA are starting to receive their processing emails, I guess this is the new waiting thread for the rest of us?
To about a month of waiting! Huzzah!
388 REPLIES 388

Shedding
Level 2
Holy smokes.. I did mine and it says that it is out for Delivery at the end of the day. That means I am about 2 hours away from receiving my rift! WOW

BedShark
Level 2
"Shedding" wrote:
Holy smokes.. I did mine and it says that it is out for Delivery at the end of the day. That means I am about 2 hours away from receiving my rift! WOW

Yeah, I wouldn't have known about mine because the website still says "Processing"

It really is slow

Percival
Level 2
I GOT IT! *vanishes forever*

Pande311
Level 2
Thanks for the UPS tip. 30th for me as well so time to start downloading demos.

PVS1
Level 3
oct 30 for me. east coast.

AlistairNY
Level 2
October 30th... NY.

DarthSkidmarks
Level 2
And mine is sitting in a ups warehouse. About 20 miles away. For the next two days. Kind of irritating, really.

Shedding
Level 2
I got it.. and man it makes me super nauseous. Even 30 minutes after using it, I still feel queasy. I calibrated the eyes, and changed the lenses to a cup b. Let's see if I can get better results.

Darkdevildog
Level 2
Order: 73xxx
Date: Sept 15

IT HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now back to setting it up!

PVS1
Level 3
"Shedding" wrote:
I got it.. and man it makes me super nauseous. Even 30 minutes after using it, I still feel queasy. I calibrated the eyes, and changed the lenses to a cup b. Let's see if I can get better results.

do a search here for "IPD". if the distance between your pupils is out of the range of 63-65mm, you can get adapters to adjust the spacing. worth checking. good luck.