cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need more Oculus Home design features and options.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oculus home is a good start but thats about all. We need more options such as creating walls doors windows even basic home features such as beds. I know I may be asking too much but is there any way Oculus can develop homes so that you can start with just a foundation and give us the ability to build our own home from from the ground up?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HIruV7_Spg&feature=youtu.be
5 REPLIES 5

Monstaah
Heroic Explorer
Yeah mate I feel ya, i'm hanging out for the oculus medium update myself and been busy making nick nacks and clutter for my home..  

I've seen a few folks use the marble tables for walls if that helps at all, and I've found the best way to get better precision with placement is to get closer to your object and desired placement location..
PC Specs:

Black Box, with wires & some kind of electronicy stuff inside..
oooh it even has lights!! 😃

Anonymous
Not applicable
I want Locomotion in Classic Home. Add in a proper Music Player of our own music.

kzintzi
Trustee

MAC_MAN86 said:

I want Locomotion in Classic Home. Add in a proper Music Player of our own music.

whilst not "proper", you can pin spotify or itunes to your dash.

but I agree.. It would be awesome if you could drop a "home entertainment system" into the environment and then run content on it :smile: maybe if/when we can make our own content for Home

Though you are more than slightly incoherent, I agree with you Madam,
a plum is a terrible thing to do to a nostril.

Anonymous
Not applicable
One does not require Home2 when one has Home Classic.

Beardy_Villain
Protege
walls are possible. Just gotta get creative 🙂
hc0nvejlgc25.jpg