cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Community Manager - Oculus_RyanS

ShowbizDonkey
Retired Support

Hi everyone -

I’m pleased to introduce you all to @Ryanality, a new dedicated Oculus community manager. Ryan’s full time, energy, and attention is going to be spent on our community. He (along with our existing team of fantastic volunteer moderators, of course) will now be your go-to person to reach out to on all forum related issues and questions, and he’ll be overseeing all future forum improvements, changes, and activity from within our Facebook Reality Labs team. I’ve had a good run overseeing these forums, but it’s time to pass the torch on to someone who can give this community the time and love it deserves. Ryan is that person, and we’re thrilled to have him!

Moving from Vanilla to Khoros and adding Ryan as a new dedicated community manager are just the first steps we’re taking in making sure this community is a great place to be. We’re excited to continue this journey with you all and thank you for your feedback, engagement, and patience along the way.

Please join me in giving a warm welcome to Ryan!

See you in VR,

Showbiz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ryanality
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks everyone! I'm really excited and looking forward to getting to know you all and talking about VR and gaming. If you've got any ideas or questions regarding the community, please feel free to reach out any time, though I do sleep occasionally 😀

Help others find great discussions and answers by adding kudos and marking solutions to your questions.

View solution in original post

33 REPLIES 33

ShocksVR
Superstar

Thank you Showbiz for your hardwork, and 'ello !' to Ryan !

i7-7700k, Zotac RTX 3080 AMP Holo (10G), QuestPro, Quest 2
Previous: Oculus GO, Oculus RIFT - 3 sensor Room-scale, Oculus Rift S

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great that should be a nice help to these forums!!

Please consider giving us the option of doing away with the preview text! And constantly having to log into the forum throughout the day.  And welcome aboard Ryan!.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

See ya around, ShowBiz! Was a pleasure.

And welcome, Oculus_RyanS. I'm looking forward to seeing the OculusVR community thrive. Cheers!

hoppingbunny123
Rising Star

all 5 or so of us here welcome the new guy to moderate us.

nalex66
MVP
MVP

Welcome, Ryan. and thank you, ShowbizDonkey, for your efforts here over the past couple years.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

kevinw729
Honored Visionary

Welcome to the the forum - wish you well.

https://vrawards.aixr.org/ "The Out-of-Home Immersive Entertainment Frontier: Expanding Interactive Boundaries in Leisure Facilities" https://www.amazon.co.uk/Out-Home-Immersive-Entertainment-Frontier/dp/1472426959

Ryanality
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks everyone! I'm really excited and looking forward to getting to know you all and talking about VR and gaming. If you've got any ideas or questions regarding the community, please feel free to reach out any time, though I do sleep occasionally 😀

Help others find great discussions and answers by adding kudos and marking solutions to your questions.

ohgrant
Superstar

Greetings Ryan, fare thee well ShowbizDonkey

Gigabyte  AB350 Ryzen 2700x, 32gb ddr 4 3200, 2080ti. HP Reverb G2, Index controllers, Quest 1 and 2x Quest 2. 65" 3DTV HD3D DLP projector.

OmegaM4N
Expert Trustee

Welcome.

CV1/Vive-knuckles)/Dell Vr Visor/Go/Quest II/ PSVR.