cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Stormland trailer, looks soo good!

LZoltowski
Champion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXmqHaiQXSQ
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂
48 REPLIES 48

LZoltowski
Champion
Oh no, that video is unlisted, ........ 
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Yep, I still think about how I wanted to just sit and keep playing this for hours when I tried it at Pax. This game is gonna make a major impression on the VR Lanscape. Can't wait!

pyroth309
Visionary

Zenbane said:

Yep, I still think about how I wanted to just sit and keep playing this for hours when I tried it at Pax. This game is gonna make a major impression on the VR Lanscape. Can't wait!

Hope so, we need a heavy hitter VR game to move some units.

pyroth309
Visionary
I got some Destiny 2 Rig area vibes from that trailer. Game is looking really good.

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
She definitely looks better than ever - but these days I tend to be careful, I've been in love before and ended up getting hurt  😉

And Oculus is already pushing Rift S hard with this title... Hmmmm... Games decide what I buy, if the game is truly awesome and if I really need Rift-S to get the best of it that would make me consider getting Rift-S. 

Learning from Seeking Dawn, which had the best trailer ever, it's probably wise to wait for reviews and not get too hyped. Yeah - that was a joke, I'm totally hyped for Stormland  😄  

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Anonymous
Not applicable
And it's nice to see @vannagirl putting an appearance in the game by doing the voiceover. Yes, she is a sexbot. You heard it here first. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

CrashFu
Consultant
It's a good time to be a Rift owner, alright. B) 

I need to send this video to everyone I haven't been able to convince to get into VR, and see how jealous they get.

P.S.  Is there some reason this (and Asgard's Wrath) need the Rift-S, or is it like  "You can play it on a CV1 too, but you'll miss out somewhat on how pretty this looks"?
It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.

bigmike20vt
Visionary
Ok then colour me stupid but why is it telling me to sign in using a Google apps account?
Thanks
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

Epona0000
Protege
looks interesting! yet another game i can get, but not complete lol

Can't we all just get along? 😛