cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus 1.12 Release Notes

cybereality
Level 16
  • Features:
    • In Oculus Store, you can now report user reviews as spam.
    • You'll no longer have to leave VR to finish installing new apps and games when they're done downloading if you have administrator privileges on your Windows User Account.
    • You can now mirror audio out of the Rift headset to your computer speakers, under Settings -> Devices in the Oculus app.
  • Bug-fixes:
    • Improved Oculus Home
      • Fixed issue with the appearance of Oculus Home on first launch.
    • Improved tracking quality with Oculus Rift and Touch.
      • Fixed several issues causing height and position to move while in VR. These issues were side effects of improvements made to recalibration in 1.11, especially in cases where one sensor was particularly far away. We improved that process to be smoother and more reliable. We will continue to work on further improvements in these areas.
    • Improved support for Unity content.
      • Fixed freezing and black-screen issues when switching back to an app or game from Universal Menu, or when un-pausing an app or game.
      • Fixed texture rendering and color rendering issues for certain types of overlays.
    • Improved support for Unreal Engine UE4 content.
      • Fixed flickering issue when Asynchronous SpaceWarp is active on lower-spec systems.
      • Fixed rendering efficiency issue with intermediate render targets.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
146 REPLIES 146

roocell
Level 2
man. waiting for the update is killing me. now Robo Recall is out and don't wait to play it because of 1.11

cybereality
Level 16
Try restarting Oculus. Go into Settings -> Beta -> Restart Oculus.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Quick2Die
Level 3
Update loading!

FrankDrebin1979
Level 4
Cant believe this works! Thank you! 4 sensors working flawlesly 😄

Nacaryus
Level 5

will the games get deleted if i do, still with 1.11

Wildt
Level 12

Nacaryus said:

will the games get deleted if i do, still with 1.11

No
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

KayTannee
Level 2
My left finger sensors stopped working, now I can't get past the oculus setup. As it won't go onto the next thing til I point.

The stupid thing is, when its not at that stage. I can see the finger twitch slightly when I place my finger on the trigger so it looks like the sensors working.

elboffor
Level 12
You can skip that.
Take off your headset and click go to store
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

MrPark94
Level 4
I did some testing today.. and so far ..so good.. the height glitch is gone.. no more stuttering etc.
i only have one problem.. i had this from the update before this,and i hoped this updat resolved it..

when i run a full set up.. and when i come to the point with the calibration of the touch controllers.
the program asks me,to put one touch controller at eye level,but no matter what i do.. it cant find the touch controller.
I tried everything.. i have a small room with a 3 sensor set up.. i tried moving the sensors closer to each other..
even when i hold the touch controller in front of one sensor.. it cant see it..
the only thing left to do is to skip that segment in set up.. it automaticly also skips the boundary setup.

everything works fine.. the tracking is good etc.. But ican not understand why i cant setup my system properly.
2 updat for this one.. it was no problem..

does anybody else experiencing this set up mess 😉  thx in advance

cybereality
Level 16
When you get up to that part in the setup, you have to make sure the Touch ring is visible by all sensors on your system at the same time. It may be that your sensors are not angled to have enough overlap.