cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus App 1.4 Release Notes

cybereality
Grand Champion
A new version of the Oculus app, version 1.4, releases today.
  • Improvements to performance and system stability

• Improvements to sensor tracking under certain circumstances

• Bug fixes and security updates, including updates to platform integrity checks

• AUD, CAD, Euro, Pound, and Yen currencies supported by all games in applicable markets

• With this update, version 16.5.2 of the AMD driver can cause flickering on your computer screen. AMD is working on a fix. If you encounter this issue, use the 16.5.1 driver: https://support.oculus.com/1426791537346223
Please keep in mind that the update is automatic, but may take a few days to propagate to all users. Thanks for your support.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
203 REPLIES 203

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Scawen said:

It's a pity the dislike button was removed.  If it was still available, I guess @Zenbane wouldn't get 'poster of the week' awards.  His incessant spamming of this forum is quite ridiculous.  1025 posts in 45 days is cause for concern.

@cybereality already agreed that the ability to switch off the Oculus software and avoid it starting when the computer starts, as a proper option, is a sensible and reasonable request.  So we really don't need to hear from fanboy spammer Zenbane any more.

That was a whole lot of ad hominem, little one. You don't need a "Dislike" button to avert your own eyes, so maybe practice some self-restraint. And my fanboy spam is discussing retorts that came in after the acknowledgement of the software services. But you will have to stop reading through hateful eyes to catch on to the conversation progression.

Scawen
Heroic Explorer
We've had troublemakers like you in our own community.  I know the type.  Although you get in arguments the whole time (obvious from your post history) you steer a fine line where the mods find it hard to ban you.  Eventually though, you'll have to go.  Unfortunately that might be a long time.
Live for Speed - www.lfs.net

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
My post history has a fine collection of e-debates and gaming talk; I'm a bit of a screenshot fiend.

I've had people follow me around angrily before. I know the type. You get in personal exchanges with me (obviously from this thread) but keep it insult free to avoid problems with the mods. Eventually though, you'll reach the acceptance phase. Fortunately that should take a long time.

But hey, we should talk less about me and more about the 1.4 update lol

minimoo
Explorer
@jab Yes and all we're asking is a switch to turn the "console" off