cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Borked my Rift - Want a Refund!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oculus Borked my Rift - Want a Refund! 

I will scream it from the rooftops until I get some service!!!
45 REPLIES 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

Zenbane said:

Morgrum said:

Well Zen I come from the old school theory of computer gaming AKA figger it out yourself because the solution probably staring you in the face.

Remember the heyday of video cards using different types of rendering and making your game work with a card it wasn't expressly designed for?

I am looking at you VOODOO graphics!

Oh I remember the 90's when I had my first PC. Back when I thought the best way to Troubleshoot was to delete everything on the C Drive.

As for the OP, he seems to be clear on his desire to not have to figure anything out for himself. He's giving arguments supporting why he shouldn't have to (e.g. this is a Consumer product, Oculus should test all drivers ever made all the time before they are even made).

I love these fanboy excuses for piss poor service... it's been a full five days now and still no acknowledgement of my support ticket... 

in the meantime I bought a Vive on silly price sale... 

Sneakygloworm
Expert Protege
I think your attitude is broken. Why would anyone put themselves out if you're completely rude and petulant. I should imagine oculus consistently putting your rant tickets straight to the bottom of the pile. I certainly would. Enjoy your vive.

RattyUK
Trustee

Tim74UK said:

Oh well, at least you will have tested that it worked with your laptop before buying it, wouldn't you 🙂
(If not, watch out Vive CS :wink: )
PC info: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - Sapphire 7900XTX - 32GB DDR4 4000 - 3 NVMe + 3SATA SSD - Quest 2 & 3

Tim74UK said:

our gain is the Vive community's loss

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Tim74UK said:
I love these fanboy excuses for piss poor service... it's been a full five days now and still no acknowledgement of my support ticket...

You opened a Support Ticket because you need Oculus to teach you how to use a Computer properly.

Tim74UK said:

Compounding your errors by making yet another bad judgement call isn't going to help.

Rob_In_Phoenix
Rising Star

Tim74UK said:

Does that mean you'll no longer spam the board with endless ramblings?  If so, then you've done a great service to the Oculus community.  Thank you for buying Vive and leaving us wallowing in the wake of your brilliance.