cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Connect videos?

EarlGrey
Expert Protege
Sadly I was not able to attend :roll:

Are there no official videos anywhere of the speakers? I tried youtube but I can only find scattered videos by 3rd parties.
8 REPLIES 8

RorschachPhoeni
Trustee
Youtube:
Part 1+2
Part 3
Part 4

Twitch:
One
Two

Hope that helps... the only official high quality videos.
Excuse my bad english. I speak to you through the google translator. 😛

Lagahan
Explorer
Not an official recording but here is another great video going into some methods of negating sim sickness and some of the science behind it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss9ZcbH5rjM (props to RoadToVR for recording and uploading this).

Is there many other side talks like this, and have they been recorded/uploaded by Oculus yet?
DK1 status: Delivered, DK2 status: Delivered Rigs: CPU: i5 2500k @4.8GHz GPU: R9 290 @1.1GHz RAM: 16GB OS: Windows 7 Pro x64 CPU: i7 4710MQ 3.3GHz GPU: 2x880M 8GB RAM: 8GB OS: Windows 7 Pro x64

EarlGrey
Expert Protege
Cool, thanks. I like long intelligent talks and a cup of earl grey, hot! 😉

Sebaprat
Honored Guest
I want to hear the other talks!
Does anyone have a video of those?

AlexiGVS
Explorer
One piece video:

P.s. But what about other videos? The first date videos? (19 september)

RorschachPhoeni
Trustee
"AlexWake" wrote:
One piece video:

P.s. But what about other videos? The first date videos? (19 september)

Except for part 4.

Sharpfish
Heroic Explorer
"EarlGrey" wrote:
Sadly I was not able to attend :roll:

Are there no official videos anywhere of the speakers? I tried youtube but I can only find scattered videos by 3rd parties.

OVR have stated they recorded all the presentations and will be uploading (quality) videos soon. We just need to be patient.

I saw all the keynote streams as they were broadcast, yes didn't move out of my seat during all of Carmack's speech even though it was mostly about mobile VR (which is not my area of interest), I love listening to Carmack talk tech! 🙂

I do look forward to the 9? or so other non streamed presentations as most of them look extremely interesting (and useful)
EX DK2/VIVE/PSVR/CV1/Q2/PSVR2 | Currently Quest Pro (PCVR) | VR developer
RTX 3080 FE / 12900k / Windows 11 Pro

RorschachPhoeni
Trustee
"Sharpfish" wrote:

OVR have stated they recorded all the presentations and will be uploading (quality) videos soon. We just need to be patient.

What? Patience? F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5