cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Oculus Gift Card?

Stryker369
Level 2
So I have convinced my friend that the Oculus is the real deal and worth it, but he would want to pay less than the current price (he's a super cheapskate)... I told him I would pitch in $100 if he buys it and he would... but there's a catch... if his wife finds out he bought it he's dead... Is there any oculus gift card I could buy that would then kind of force his hand and his wife cant be mad ๐Ÿ˜‰
5 REPLIES 5

Richooal
Level 12

and his wife cant be mad ๐Ÿ˜‰

I don't think this is even possible. They always find something to be mad about.
A guy can't even buy essentials like tools, car parts, grog, etc without some kind of negative response.

You're best bet is to buy it for him as a gift, get him to re-imburse you sneakily over time (less the $100), and she'll be non the wiser. ๐Ÿ™‚
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

cybereality
Level 16
Sorry, we don't have gift cards.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

CrashFu
Level 12
Hah, just tell him that IF he buys it you'll paypal him the hundred bucks.   (And that he can pay you back after he realizes that it was definitely worth the full price :wink: )
It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.

Jommy_Swoosh
Level 3

Sounds to me like the wife is the bigger cheapskate behind the cheapskate. You should also pitch in another giftcard for a shoe sale as collateral. And do not say she can't get mad because she doesn't really need a reason.

austinbeitle07
Level 2
Prepaid visa. visa debit and a regular visa - i keep getting the same error message - that something went wrong with your payment transaction which is impossible - help as i now have a oculus quest and can only play free games.