cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Home Recommendations

CoryandStuff
Explorer
So a few features that I hope to be added to Oculus Home:

1. Having a "Recently Added" section so we can see the newest apps, games, videos, etc. 
    - It's a little bit of a pain to try to find the newest releases because they are hidden with the other products. This will only get worse when more products are added in the future.

2. Have ratings and reviews for each product
    - I'm confused why Home doesn't have this because Share did? It's a great feature, and it's convenient to see reviews/ratings on this store instead of going somewhere else for it. Plus, if I go for an individuals review or rating from an external source then it can be biased, i'd rather see a collective review or rating all in one place.

3. Be able to categorize the products that are offered based on the "Comfort" within the store
    - Not a huge deal but it would be nice to have instead of having to click on each product to see its description. Could be useful for beginners or people who are susceptible to motion sickness and only want to see the most comfortable products.

Well these are just my recommendations after being on Oculus Home for a while, anyone else have any other recommendations?  🙂
3 REPLIES 3

Mace404
Heroic Explorer
You can see the recently added by sorting on Release date. (In the VR version of the store)
If you do this in the "All" category you can see all new releases in 1 overview.

You can also sort on comfort rating afaik.

CoryandStuff
Explorer

Mace404 said:

You can see the recently added by sorting on Release date. (In the VR version of the store)
If you do this in the "All" category you can see all new releases in 1 overview.

You can also sort on comfort rating afaik.

Didn't know that. Still waiting for my CV1 so I haven't been able to view the store in VR yet. Should arrive this week... should.
But these things should be in both versions, in my opinion.

shim2
Adventurer
The store definitely needs reviews. I'm betting they didn't implement them yet because they would be largely negative. The games in the store definitely are launch titles.