cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Partnership with Fanbase VR

Saffieyah
Expert Protege
Dear All,

I am hopeful that oneday there will be partnership between I and Oculus VR.  They are an amazing company.  I love how they partnered with Samsung and their advert was ''powered by Oculus''.  Oculus is a well established company and to be part of them one day is a great big hope that I have. 

I am hard working and know three languages already so I have great insight into multiculturalism. 

What do you think Oculus Forum Peeps, is it that easy to be part of Oculus or not?
Be moral, be ethical and live life to the maximum. 
21 REPLIES 21

Wildt
Consultant
Would someone turn this thing off already? 
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

Saffieyah
Expert Protege
@Wildt  Thank you for your reply to my post. 

Kindest regards,

Saffieyah Maeysons
In Cardiff, United kingdom 
Be moral, be ethical and live life to the maximum. 

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Wildt said:

Would someone turn this thing off already? 

I think we've seen this persona before. Very reminiscent of a previous encounter.

Morgrum
Expert Trustee

Saffieyah said:

Dear All,

I am hopeful that oneday there will be partnership between I and Oculus VR.  They are an amazing company.  I love how they partnered with Samsung and their advert was ''powered by Oculus''.  Oculus is a well established company and to be part of them one day is a great big hope that I have. 

I am hard working and know three languages already so I have great insight into multiculturalism. 

What do you think Oculus Forum Peeps, is it that easy to be part of Oculus or not?

5pys2aclcuq5.jpg

I am no kidding beginning to wonder if this is a new version of Forum bot with a new form of AI.
WAAAGH!

Anonymous
Not applicable
hmmmm….

Saffieyah said:

Dear All,

I reckon it's dead easy Taff.
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

Stryker1000
Heroic Explorer
"Brain burst".....says it all really !

kevinw729
Honored Visionary
Wow - that a bot like this can make such a mess on the forum - maybe its time for a root and bratch reform of the forum structure. Possibly employing some of the blocking tools that were suggested by some posters?
https://vrawards.aixr.org/ "The Out-of-Home Immersive Entertainment Frontier: Expanding Interactive Boundaries in Leisure Facilities" https://www.amazon.co.uk/Out-Home-Immersive-Entertainment-Frontier/dp/1472426959

vannagirl
Consultant
Skynet is here

And its Welsh!!!!!!!!

l535wmrb3nuv.png
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are.