blackplastick
Protege

Here's the background:

751 REPLIES 751

israfel
Honored Guest
"Oxid" wrote:
"LeftStep" wrote:

Oh god this is me. I'm 727xx. I think I had a mild stroke when I found out.

Can I just say that I'm seriously feeling for the people that hardly missed the cutoff? That's got to be one of the worst feelings, I hope you all can hold in there. I especially hope you aren't left in the dark during and after that "delay in shipping".

Oxid
Honored Guest
"israfel" wrote:
"Oxid" wrote:
"LeftStep" wrote:

Oh god this is me. I'm 727xx. I think I had a mild stroke when I found out.

Can I just say that I'm seriously feeling for the people that hardly missed the cutoff? That's got to be one of the worst feelings, I hope you all can hold in there. I especially hope you aren't left in the dark during and after that "delay in shipping".

Thanks haha, it was a tough pill to swallow, but I'll get over it heh. I'm putting all my hopes into them not allocating the next shipment to one region only, (selfishly) I'd like to see at least 250 units allocated to NA 😄

kaptain
Honored Guest
one day the rift will be the size of contact lens

esac
Honored Guest
a lol for the war against spammers

Invoke
Honored Guest
haha, this really helps me get through the waiting thanks everyone (:

I felt creative so I made a few myself:

Programmer - No need for alcohol anymore, I'm drunk on VR. Now where's that bucket.. ~ Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Kaiserkev
Honored Guest
Lol i just preordered the Rift.. I guess I'll be able to relate to the memes here soon. I take it that orders will take up to 8 weeks for delivery?

Oxid
Honored Guest
"Kaiserkev" wrote:
Lol i just preordered the Rift.. I guess I'll be able to relate to the memes here soon. I take it that orders will take up to 8 weeks for delivery?

Yeah, expect a two month wait. It can come earlier, but.. just forget you ordered it, it's better for your sanity.

cjh070
Honored Guest
Where is my Oculus!!!

Ziggurat
Explorer

cybereality
Grand Champion
Ha!
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV