cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Touch Games Coming Soon

LordQuake
Adventurer
Oculus Home no longer shows a "coming soon" category since Touch launched. Would be nice to know what is around the corner.

Anyone want to start a thread of the titles we can expect soon?
29 REPLIES 29

nalex66
MVP
MVP

LordQuake said:

Anyone want to start a thread of the titles we can expect soon?

How about this being that thread?

I'm particularly looking forward to Robo Recall and Lone Echo in the new year. There's also Wilson's Heart coming up soon. I'm not aware of release dates for any of them, but if anyone wants to chime in with rumours or speculation, have at it!

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

benplace
Rising Star
MY most anticipated game is Star Trek Bridge Crew 3/17/17

cero490
Heroic Explorer
My most anticipated game: Agony. Then there's also: Rock Band VR, Lone Echo, Robo Recall, Wilson's Heart, Killing
Floor: Incursion, Arktika.1, Works of Mercy and Resident Evil once it comes to the dark side. I mean PC.

LordQuake
Adventurer
Any release date on Robo Recall? And anything on the horizon like Space Pirate Trainer and multiplayer Arizona Sunshine? Both my top touch games - surprisingly. Absolutely getting Bridge Crew also, hope they add away team missions.

EliteSPA
Superstar
I hope the campaign of Robo Recall is long enough, Bullet Train was the best experience I had with the Rift.

Ahhh forgot, thanks Oculus to give it for free!! 

What about a free dlc for Super Hot?
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

Applecorp
Rising Star
Got high hopes for Robo Recall, funny cause I wasn't that fussed about it until I played the amazing Bullet Train demo.

Really hope we get a VR version of Resident Evil 7 too, I'm pretty sure it's coming, just a timed VR exclusive for PSVR.

nalex66
MVP
MVP

EliteSPA said:

What about a free dlc for Super Hot?

Any new content for SuperHot would be quite welcome!

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

eightbitjuan
Protege
Lone Echo and Robo Recall are at the top of my list. I'm not sure if it's in the works at all, but I would love some more content for Superhot as well
CPU: i7 7700K, GPU: EVGA SC GTX 1070, Mobo: MSI Z270M Mortar, USB: Mobo + Inatec 4 Port Expansion Card, VR: CV1 + Touch + 2 Extra Sensors | Steam Origin Uplay Twitter: eightbitJuan

Anonymous
Not applicable

Applecorp said:

Got high hopes for Robo Recall, funny cause I wasn't that fussed about it until I played the amazing Bullet Train demo.

Really hope we get a VR version of Resident Evil 7 too, I'm pretty sure it's coming, just a timed VR exclusive for PSVR.

VR RE7 is a 12 month timed exclusive for PSVR. So... if you can wait that long.