cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Touch order has processed!

GenetixStudio
Superstar
I just got an email from Oculus that my Touch order has processed and to look for shipping information soon! I also got a charge to my Paypal account. Awesome, i'm feeling super excited again!

Hi Patrick,

Your order has been processed! Look for a shipping confirmation email with tracking information soon.

Please keep this email handy for reference. If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please contact Oculus Support.

- The Oculus Team

31 REPLIES 31

Sakkura
Heroic Explorer
A lot of people from Finland were among the first to get the processing emails.

Funmotion
Protege
congrats

blanes
Rising Star
Have any aussies ordered Touch controllers and been charged yet ?  Wondering what the total cost with shipping ends up being.  Waiting to hear how good they are and what is most fun games available.  Been away from gaming, computing and rifting for several months but may return sooner or later.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well, hopefully I get mine processed today

KLOWN2
Protege
Mine will be here tomorrow in Arizona by UPS. 

AdmiralSloth
Protege
Just curious and off topic, anyone know how long the usb 3.0 extension cable that will come with Oculus Touch's extra sensor will be?

Also, Amazon confirmed release date delivery for me. This is going to be the longest weekend yet, eagerly awaiting Tuesday!

Anonymous
Not applicable
@eliteNrG the extension cable that comes with the third sensor you order is 5M 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
Now if only we knew if it was an active or passive extension

nalex66
MVP
MVP

FrozenPea said:

@eliteNrG the extension cable that comes with the third sensor you order is 5M 🙂

That's 16' if you're American.  😉

Along with the 2.5 m (8') cable that's attached to the sensor, that gives you a pretty long leash to place your extra sensor.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

it's also 576 barleycorns in my village