cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Touch set up

n3cr0-0
Adventurer
I have had to do this at least 4 times now. I grow extremely tired of "let's see what your new oculus touch controllers can do". Then to top it off I must suffer through the first contact nonsense. I am sorry but I am really annoyed by this set up. If I have to set it up from scratch again that is enough of a bother I do not need the tutorial.

In short it would be nice if I could bypass the tutorial and still have it setup proper. Thank you.

EDIT ** I meant to put this in the support section ... =/
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
When does this happen? Whenever you login with Touch?

If you are just resetting sensors then you can skip all that by going into Settings -> Devices you can then run 'reset sensor setup' or whatever it called 🙂

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Don't know why it keeps taking you through that part of setup, but you can definitely skip the tutorial. Just take the headset off and click Go To Store on the app.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

TickTock
Heroic Explorer
Or tap ESC on the keyboard.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
 -Groucho Marx

n3cr0-0
Adventurer
Thanks for the responses.

I had to reformat a couple of times but the last time I got that blue bar along the top saying "set up your rift now?" I been ignoring knowing it would pull me through that nonsense again but the voucher fiasco made me go through it again.

If it happens again I will take off the headset and try those suggestions. Thanks guys :smile: