cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Winter Sale as a Sticky Forum post at top?

neocaleric
Protege
It would be nice to have an announcement forum post so we know there is a sale going on... seems i missed The Climb's daily deal price 😞 Good thing i managed to notice it today to get Edge of Nowhere. But it would have been nice to get an email notification or something.
8 REPLIES 8

cybereality
Grand Champion
We did sent out an email blast. I'm surprised you didn't receive (maybe in the spam box?).
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee
I never received anything either, and I've checked both my spam filter and my ISP's spam filter.

AQfumes
Adventurer
Now Edge of Nowhere is on sell...Arrghh! Stop trying to bleed me dry before the Holidays, Oculus!  😄

cero490
Heroic Explorer
I got the email with plenty of time to spare; I also always check the Oculus app for anything new and exciting each morning anyways. It's the right way to start the day.

elboffor
Consultant

We did sent out an email blast. I'm surprised you didn't receive (maybe in the spam box?).

No email for me 😞

Probably a good thing really. My games owned to time in the rift ratio is already well off
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

assettomio
Adventurer
Me neither, not that it matters cuz I use the rift everyday so I'll see the sales

RorschachPhoeni
Trustee
Yes, no mail.
Excuse my bad english. I speak to you through the google translator. 😛

neocaleric
Protege
There wasn't a mail. Well no harm done. I probably shouldn't buy so many games if i don't have much time to play them anyway! LOL To make things worse, i had to reinstall windows and lost all my save data from all Oculus games 😞

I see there is a sticky post now. Thanks for the swift response on this issue. 😄