cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus delay? Doubtful..

Darcanis
Adventurer
Wow, I'd love to know which orifice they pulled this information from about the Oculus being delayed till 2017 simply because they demoed a new prototype. If anything the new prototype would show they are closer to a CV1 release date not further away..

I love how some sites just totally make up info for things that have never had official info released yet.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/40171/20140925/oculus-rift-consumer-version-release-date.htm
Fire and brimstone coming down from the sky! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes! The dead rising from the grave! Facebook buying the Oculus Rift! Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats, living together! Mass hysteria!
3 REPLIES 3

mrcrisp
Protege
`Clickbait nonsense`, surely?

I would expect at least half a dozen decent VR HMDs to already exist by 2017. LOL
PC Specs: i7-5820k, 16gb DDR4 2400mhz, MSI gaming mainboard, MSI GTX 980 4gb, Samsung Pro SSD, 2x1tb WD Black HDD, 700w Certified PSU, 3xAcer 27" monitor, 47" TV, Xbox360 Controller, CH Pro HOTAS, Fanatec Wheel+Pedals, Windows 7 64bit.

shim2
Adventurer
gotta love clickbait

And now, in a report by Cyberland, The Oculus Rift consumer version release date has pushed back to 2017.

Googled cyberland, results lead back to clickbait website.

Darcanis
Adventurer
"mrcrisp" wrote:
`Clickbait nonsense`, surely?

I would expect at least half a dozen decent VR HMDs to already exist by 2017. LOL

By 2017 we'll probably be onto CV2 with 3 on the horizon. There's about 4 vr products planned for next year alone including no doubt CV1.
Fire and brimstone coming down from the sky! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes! The dead rising from the grave! Facebook buying the Oculus Rift! Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats, living together! Mass hysteria!