cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus gave me a 10 dollar store credit how long does it last

eapenster
Explorer
I have no clue how long the store credit they gave me lasts it dosent show in the balance. does anyone know about this ?
5 REPLIES 5

MommaMoho
Honored Guest
They gave me a store credit for being a new user and removed it before I could even decide what game I wanted to use it on.  It was gone within 3 days.  I notified them about it asking them to restore it.  They wouldn't do it.  Cheap, I figured that they don't care about having happy customers.....  mine was only $5.  

eapenster
Explorer
guess ill spend it immediately then lol. thanks for the info man. 😄 i remember when i claimed the 10 dollars it said something about validity saw it for a few seconds then it went of so i wasnt sure about it . Bought the space episodes with it and dance colidar . should be fun

Double_Shot
Adventurer

eapenster said:

guess ill spend it immediately then lol. thanks for the info man. 😄 i remember when i claimed the 10 dollars it said something about validity saw it for a few seconds then it went of so i wasnt sure about it . Bought the space episodes with it and dance colidar . should be fun

Did you get the Space Explorers episodes?  I loved them immensely!  Great productions, both of them and the price was super reasonable.

kojack
MVP
MVP
Unless an explicit expiry date is given, store credit lasts 1 year by default.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

nalex66
MVP
MVP
The ones that I got were each good for 1 or 2 weeks. It should say the expiry date in the email or notification that you received about the credit. 

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo